Friday, December 31, 2010

Applications

So for Christmas "Santa" agreed to help me pay for Greece this summer. This means that I am about 90% sure I will be going. I am so unbelievably excited! I have been wanting to go to Greece for as long as I can remember(well...since I saw the sisterhood of the traveling pants). It is going to such a scary, exhilarating, and educational experience. I will probably be using my blog to share all of my wonderful experiences so stay tuned. The next few months will be filled with reading travel books, making plans, daydreaming, and most important DIETING. Thank goodness for new years resolutions. First of all, though, I have to get this darn application in. I have filled out many applications in my life and this one is definitely thorough. Not only do I have to get numerous references, transcripts from three different schools, and paper work filled out by UK, but I have to write four essays. I just keep telling myself that it will be all worth it.

On top of the Greece application, I also have my even more in-depth Teacher Education Program application that is due in less than a month. It has been one of those things that seems so far into the future then all of the sudden it jumps up out of no where. Not only does this application decided the rest of my college education, but the rest of my life! If I do not get into the education program, I do not know what I will do. I often have to remind myself that what is meant to be always find its way. In the end though, I think the hard part will be waiting after my applications are submitted. So in the mean time, cross your fingers, pray, wear your pajamas inside out, anything you can think of to bring me good luck.

As 2010 draws to a close, I am thankful for such a great year, but with all of these exciting, life changing events ahead of me, I think 2011 will be the best year yet. Happy New Year every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment