Thursday, February 10, 2011

wet pants

The title is not what it sounds like, but it pretty much sums up my day. Last night I got to go see my mom who was in town. We had a nice evening at her hotel of watching glee, eating Texas Roadhouse takeout, and skyping with the beautiful Meghan. I even got to bed at 11, which is a miracle. To start my day off, I woke up at 6:30 am and started to get ready. So I go to get dressed and the pants I brought to wear are wet. WET. I had washed them and wanted to bring them with me and forgotten to hang them up. Guess what the temperature outside was? 7 degrees. Yes 7. Do you know what walking in freezing weather with wet pants feels like? I do. And it is not fun. This is what I looked like...Ok so maybe this isn't quite what I looked like, but its what I felt like. I am so sick of the cold. I have decided that I am living some where warm when I grow up. Cold and I, we just don't mix so I think we should take our time apart. Oh sunny days and warm temperatures, how I long for you.

until next time...

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahaha when that picture and title showed up on my dashboard i laughed outloud. that sounds awful! cant wait for spring.

    ReplyDelete