Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sunriver


A few weeks ago, right when I got back from Greece, my family and I spent time up at a cabin in Sunriver, Oregon. The beginning of the week was a large family reunion run by my side of the family. There were around 40 people there! Many who I hadn't seen in a long time. We played games, ate, sung songs, chatted, and hung out. Later in the week, we celebrated my Grandparents' 50th anniversary with our family. It was so great celebrating love and the example of love and happiness that they are. We also canoed, rode bikes, played tennis, and played cards. It was fun to be constantly active and doing things. I decided I really like tennis and want to continue to play for fun. We have a tennis court at the country club down the street in Charleston so my family is going to play while we are all together. I also decided I want to get a bike. I think it would be fun to ride around and to ride to class. Riding it to class may not be the best idea for me, though, considering all of the bike accidents I have witnessed on campus. Anyway, it was a fun week of family and outdoors. Sunriver is a beautiful place and made me grateful for this wonderful world that God has created.

No comments:

Post a Comment