Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3 and Counting



Yesterday was Jake and I's three year anniversary. Crazy. What a life-changing, fun, exciting, exasperating, 3 years it has been. I did not make this blog to talk about how great my boyfriend is, but I just want him to know how much I love him. We are so busy that our big anniversary plans were him visiting me at work and sharing an employee meal chicken caesar salad, sooo romantic. But, that's just how our lives are right now; hectic, and not much time to spend with each other. I would not change a thing, though. He did send me the sweetest text saying that he was sorry we couldn't do anything special but what matters is that we love each other. It was cute and very true. Jake, I love you very much. I am so lucky to have you in my life.Thank you for all of the sweet things you do for me and being there for me all the time. You truly are the best!

until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment