Saturday, June 25, 2011

day 16: back to class

Even though we loved Santorini, we loved going home to Paros. It was nice because we really felt like we were home when the ferry landed and we were in a familiar place. None of us could stop smiling as we walked home. It eased the homesickness for a little while. In the morning, I slept in for awhile and then worked on my ACC presentation. We had our presentations at 12:30. There were a lot of cool presentations. Mine was unique and maybe wasn’t as intellectual as others, but it was me. That was the last ACC class. It was actually kind of sad. Our really awesome teacher told us how much he enjoyed teaching us. We all learned so much from him and will never forget him. Thankfully, creative writing was canceled so we walked around a bit and then headed home. We hung out for a bit and then I hung out in my room and wrote my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment