Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 23: Goodbyes

We woke up and were immediately informed that we had to be out by 11 am! Not fun to wake up to, considering I was dreading saying goodbye. So, I frantically showered, packed, and got everything out of my room. Cassandra, Marissa, and I took our stuff to Marissa's hotel. She is staying on Paros for an extra week so she was nice enough to let us stay in her hotel. We then met up at Dodoni with the rest of the group for brunch. I was exhausted so I feel asleep on the couch at the cafe while the others walked around. When I finally woke up, I met up with the others and we walked around then went to a cute restaurant on the beach. We just got small appetizers and then sat in chairs facing the ocean. We then went back to Jimmy's where everyones luggage was being stored. Cassandra and I said our goodbyes to everyone and then went back to Marissa's hotel. It sucked saying goodbye. We all cried and promised to see each other again soon. Cassandra and I took naps and then when Marissa got back, we went and watched the sunset and walked around. We went to our favorite cafe, Dodoni, again. We got gelato and Cassandra got a really good crepe. We walked around a little more and then went home and went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment