Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 4: laid back day

Today, we did not do much. In the morning, we went on a walking tour of our city. We got to see the Church of 100 doors and some other major sites in town. Then, I had class from 1-5. Creative writing is fun. We read and do exercises. I haven't shared my work yet, but I hope to soon. We are suppose to be writing out of class and typing up our in class work, but I seriously have had no time. After class, we went to a gyro restaurant. It was seriously delicious. They serve most of the gyros with fries here, which I think is kind of funny. After dinner, everyone else had photography, so us(very few of us) went back to the apartment and hung out. We had a very laid back night people got home. We uploaded pictures and talked to people from home. A few of us took a short walk and then we went to bed. It was good to get a full nights sleep. Let me just tell you though, there are some amazing photographers here. I thought the class was going to be for beginners, but everyone here has a lot of experience. They are seriously so good. So, hopefully I will get some amazing pictures of myself by these photographers to share with everyone.

until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment