Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 18: Paper due

I slept in a bit and then woke up to finish my paper. I went to my favorite café right by the school where I worked on my paper for a little bit and had a really good turkey sandwich. It was nice to sit by the water and relax. I then had a meeting with my teacher about my paper. I met with him for about an hour then I stayed there and edited my paper and watched gossip girl on my computer until it was time for class at 4. At 4, we turned in our paper for workshop and then did a sample workshop. After, we went home and worked on the workshops that were due the next day. We did 4 students per day. We read each story, took notes and wrote comments, then wrote a letter to the writer. Then the next day we go over each piece and talk about our comments. So I worked on that a bit and then we made pasta for dinner again. After, we hung out on the roof for a bit and then went out.

No comments:

Post a Comment