Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 9: more class

Today was another class day. I had ACC at 10:30. I had a small break after until 3 when I had creative writing and took the best nap ever. It was so hard to wake up to go to class at 3. Today we found out we have to be working on a 6-10 page paper inspired by what we have been doing in class. We can either do fiction, non-fiction or poetry. I think I am going to stick with non-fiction because that is what I'm best at. I already have something started so it shouldn't be too hard. I also have to write a paper for ACC. it will not be too bad though because it is about our experience here and what has effected us most. I think I am going to focus on culture and how much the culture interests me. I will let you all read it when I am done. It will be easy to write because I am been enjoying this culture so much and have been drinking in every aspect of it. It is just so interesting to see how differently people live from us. After creative writing, Cassandra, Brittany, and I stopped by the grocery store to get stuff for dinner and other random meals. I got bread to make sandwich stuff and some fruit. We made bowtie pasta with Mediterranean sauce and fried potatoes. It was a delicious dinner. After, Cassandra and I watched Sisterhood of the traveling pants and went to bed.

until next time

2 comments:

  1. KENZ! I just read all of your posts... i am SO glad you are having a wonderful time. I knew you would! just wanted to say i'm thinking about you and hope you continue to have the time of your life! enjoy missy. CA loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ju! I am having a wonderful time! I cannot wait to tell you all about it. Did you delete your facebook? I couldn't find you. Hope everything is going well with you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete