Thursday, June 2, 2011

packages

After an 8 hour drive, I have arrived in Charleston to spend time with my family before I head off to Greece. When I got here last night, I had lots of fun things waiting for me.

First, I had a package from California!

Em sent me lots of goodies from all over California! Thanks em! But could you fill me in on what an olallieberry is? I haven't tried the jam yet but it looks great!

Then I got to open these

It seriously felt like Christmas! I bought these fabulous Merrells for Greece. They are like heaven on my feet! I cannot wait to walk all over Greece in these!

The last package was
THIS! My awesome(not really) new international phone. This phone won't be getting much use since it is $1.99 a minute. So if you want to talk while I am gone, I suggest sending me your skype information.

The next few days will be spent packing, which will be a huge struggle considering I can't go anywhere without packing my whole life, and getting the last few things I need! I cannot believe I will actually be in Greece in 3 day

until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment