Saturday, June 4, 2011

nervous, excited, anxious

I am overflowing with emotions right now. Tomorrow morning, I start my adventure. My plane for Greece leaves at 8:45 am. I am in disbelief that it is actually happening. I have been talking about it and preparing for awhile now, but it always seemed so far away. I am nervous that I packed the right stuff and that I am prepared for every situation. I am trying to tell myself that it will all be fine and to just go with the flow. I am so thankful for this opportunity that I have been given. I would not have been able to go without all of the support that I have received. I especially owe a thank you to my parents who always are supportive of my crazy ideas and for helping me throughout this entire process. I am excited to start this amazing journey and hopefully I can share it with everyone through my blog. If you would like to write me a letter my address is:

P.O. Box 11, Paroikia, Paros
Cyclades, 84400, Greece

until next time (IN GREECE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment